Tuesday, January 17, 2006

The creation of this space was sparked by a Writing Technology (class) project. The concept of a blog is new to me, but I have adopted this as my own personal experiment. An open-ended one, with an ever-changing conclusion. I have always been intrigued by dreams in general and my own in particular, but what's more--when I really say wow--emerges when we talk about them. It is a strange process when we try to express in words, and thereby realize where we were when our eyes were closed, our bodies were still, but our hearts kept beating. And so this place (where are we exactly, anyway?) becomes a canvas upon which I will attempt to paint my dreams into reality, and welcome anyone else to do so. I hope for a communal travel journal-dialogue-back and forth-mutli-dimensional collection. Dream on.

1 Comments:

Blogger Maggie said...

Sometimes if I meditate on one thing or person, or perhaps anxious about being in a certain place i will experience these as a part of my dream, but its generally a mystery.

7:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home